Saturday, March 13, 2010

I was going through a rough patch this few weeks. It's been a stressful one until I broke down. But I thank God for His love and bringing people to be there for me.

Recently, I've received a thank you email from a friend. It touched my heart and somehow, it just lifted my spirit a little after reading it. I set high expectations on the things I do, so... maybe that's why I ended up so stressed up.

I always think whatever I do is not good enough, doesn't have significance on anyone but I was wrong. God used me in a different way.

Last saturday, i went to church as usual, listen to sermon and went for celgroup (now we call it life group).
During service, sermon is talking about FISH, bringing people to know Christ. Pastor told us to write a letter to people who made you want to come to church, and who is the one who make you want stay and to lead you to recieve Christ. Immediately I thought of you. You are the one who encourage me and disciple me in the beginning. You may not know how much impact you have made in my christian life. Without you, I may not be a christian right now even though my parents are. Your love and care was the reason why I want to come to church every sat in the beggining, after that I know God more during discipleship.
And He became the reason I come to church right now. He is indeed an awesome God.

I am now serving as an usher and a assistant celgroup leader. And really love God. He is now the reason why I am here on earth.

Because you 1st show me how great He is.

Thanz a million for sharing God words, and the gospel to me. Continue to share to more people and impact more people lifes. :)

And during work, an admin despatched out some sweets for me. Got a shocked when I see the envelope was filled with some sweets. It's just when I needed it.

A friend called me on the phone when she knows I'm feeling down. Complaint to her alot of things and feel better after letting it out. thanks for hearing me out and be there!

And thank my family as well who always listen, encourage and love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home